Ireland is home to both bustling metropolis centres such as Dublin and Belfast; and a countryside with endless castles and rolling hills.
The British Isle offers immersive culture unlike anywhere in the world yet isn’t too off-the-beaten path for business groups; the perfect combination for a corporate incentive trip.
Ireland is known for its warm hospitality and welcomes every type of travel group. Whether you have a group of rugged thrill-seekers, mild-adventurers or those who enjoy the finer things in life, Ireland can accommodate every type of corporate traveler.
The team at Aevias has come up with the following list, which we believe to be a few Ireland’s must dos:
- Evening Reception at Titanic Belfast or the Guinness Storehouse
- Experience an Irish Hooley at traditional Irish Pub
- Golf and/or Spa experience at the 5-star Powerscourt Hotel Resort in Enniskerry, Co Wicklow. While you are there, visit the Powerscourt Distillery, elaborate Italian gardens, and waterfalls
- Private dining experience in a historic castle, we recommend the Kilkenny Castle
- VIP Brewery tour – it wouldn’t be a proper trip to Ireland without one!
- Explore the famous Cliffs of Moher
Finally, the country has never been easier to access. With non-stop flights from all major Canadian cities, there is no excuse not to bring your team to this amazing destination!